Last year I wrote a blog entry about My Bucket List for 2012 and I’m pleased to say that I accomplished everything on that list except for 3 items.
Not bad eh?
This year, I’m going to make my bucket list more specific and write a blog post about the restaurants that I really want to try in 2013.
Restaurant Bucket List for 2013:
1. Belly Busters – this restaurant has been an institution for years, yet I have never been. It’s not even far from where I live. No excuse. I must get there!
2. Owl of Minerva – a well known spot that is open 24 hours a day and yet I have never been. Go figger.
3. Aunties and Uncles – an extremely popular brunch spot. Need to “brunch” more often. LOL
4. Bar Volo – this has been on my list forever. Must attend a “cask” nite. Again, it’s not far from where I live. What is wrong with me?
5. Campagnoloa – I have been reading about their fresh burrata with roasted grapes for over a year and yet I haven’t been. This will be a priority for 2013.
6. La Carnita – Don’t judge me – I haven’t been. All my foodie friends have been but me. Sniff.
7. The Depanneur – Would love to attend one of their drop in dinners. If you don’t follow them on facebook – you should.
8. OK it’s not a a restaurant but I must participate in one of these CSA drop off programs. Thinking to try The Cutting Veg. It’s TIME.
9. Farmhouse – have been following their tweets since before they opened and must must visit
10. Your turn…what else should be on my bucket list?