The Interior Design Show has been in my calendar for months! It truly is an event that I look forward to even though it’s not really my world at all. As you know I usually go to FOOD events, however there’s something about this show that I’m drawn too. ..the colours, textures, creativity, etc. (just like in a recipe. LOL),
On Thursday night I attended the opening party (lucky me) and here’s a few highlights.
- This beautiful carpet caught my eye. Isn’t it gorgeous?
- I also liked this fixture. So interesting!
- This faucet would be a real conversation piece.
- These fancy bathtubs #WANT
- Samsung had a presence this year at the Interior Design Show and I think it was a great strategy. They have “design” features in a few appliances that are just brilliant. See this Samsung washing machine? Well it features a top section that is designed just for ONE OR TWO items. This solves the problem we all face when we don’t want to run a full load for that one item!
- See this Samsung Fridge? Well it has 3 cameras inside, as well as a white board and so many other clever design features. It really deserves a dedicated blog post (#onmylist). The three cameras solve the problem when you are driving home from work and wonder if you have milk or eggs in the fridge. All you have to do is tap into your app and bingo – you will find the answer!
Hope you get a chance to visit the Interior Design Show on the weekend. Seeing as there is no sun outside these days – this show will certainly brighten up your weekend!
For further information:
Interior Design Show, Metro Convention Centre, North Building, 255 Front St, Toronto
Hours: Saturday, January 21, 10am-7pm: Sunday, January 22, 10am-6pm
To Buy Tickets: Click Here