Here’s a few ideas for you and I hope you like them. I really tried to be creative. #justsayin
1. Give mom the gift of a one-on -one computer lesson.
Here’s a photo of my mom using my old iPhone 5. Bye Bye Flip Phone! She had one on one lessons with a friend who specializes in teaching seniors how to use smartphones/facebook/tablets etc. BEST GIFT.
2. Give Mom a calendar with 12 of your favourite photos.
I’m in the process of doing this RIGHT now using the new Kodak App. Oh how I love technology.
3. Give mom a new appliance from Breville.
I’m in love with all my Breville appliances and she will be too!
4. Give mom the gift of Technology. Take a peek at what Samsung has to offer these days. See this wireless charger? I know I would be one happy mom if I got one of these. LOL
6.. If you have old letters that she sent to you at camp…. bring them out and read them to her. Seriously, this is so much fun.
7. Head over to Etsy. There’s no shortage of unique gifts on this website.
Hope these ideas were useful and have a wonderful day.